Support Growing Readers on #GivingTuesday! Donate through our #NYGivesDay profile!
APL’s Giving Tuesday Campaign Needs Your Help!
- #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that has been built by families, organizations, businesses, and communities in all 50 states.
- #GivingTuesday happens on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
- This year, #GivingTuesday takes place on November 27.
The Albany Public Library and APL Foundation will be supporting the GrowingReaders Early Literacy Program this #GivingTuesday.
2018 is the 2nd Year that APL Foundation and APL Youth Services are partnering on #GivingTuesday, to support the APL Early Literacy Program. (GrowingReaders)
The APL Foundation will be raising money for Growing Readers on Giving Tuesday.
- Donations will be collected at all APL branches on 11/27, and online.
- To donate at a branch, visit any circulation desk and let them know you would like to donate to the Library Foundation. You can donate at branches with cash, debit card, or credit card.
- Donate online through our #NYGivesDay portal–> https://bit.ly/2DMR7Go
- APL Foundation aims to raise $1000 on #GivingTuesday.
- Help us reach our goal by sharing our appeal page on social media. If your child participates or has participated in our early literacy program (storytime, Growing Readers, baby shower, etc) please share a story about how the library has helped your child or your family.
Albany Public Library Youth Services will kick off a push for new participants in Growing Readers from Tuesday 11/27 through Saturday 12/1.